Ways to Give
Your support ensures:
- Scholarships and need-based financial aid that secure educational and academic success
- Jewish identity enrichment opportunities that instill an enduring commitment to Israel and the Jewish people
- Innovative and best-in-class leadership development that provides essential tools for the next generation
- A critical part of Alpha Epsilon Pi’s work is educating and energizing college students
- By empowering the next generation of Jewish leaders, we guarantee the future of the Jewish people
Our newest, fastest-growing Annual Giving Society is our Gold & Blue Society. This is the society for people who choose to commit between $1,000-$5,000 annually for five years.
To make a donation to the AEPi Foundation online, please visit our website at www.aepi.org/donate.
Gifts of Stock & Securities
Giving securities that have increased in value is a great way to both benefit the Foundation and bypass the capital gains tax due on a sale.
Charitable donations via check should be made out to the AEPi Foundation and mailed to:
8815 Wesleyan Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Brothers interested in a planned giving program or a donation of stock or other assets should contact AEPi Foundation Managing Director, Jay Feldman at [email protected]
When Andy Borans came to the AEPi Foundation, he laid out his vision for an endowment campaign. The AEPi Legacy Campaign is the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation’s campaign to ensure the future of AEPi in perpetuity. This $18 million campaign is only possible with the support of our alumni and friends who choose to leave the AEPi Foundation in their estate plans.
There are several options for Planned Giving
The easiest way to create a legacy gift for Alpha Epsilon Pi is with a multi- year commitment to AEPi Foundation’s Legacy Endowment Campaign.
Consider naming the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation a beneficiary for a portion of your retirement plan.
Make a planned gift to the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation through your will.
Give or bequeath a gift of real estate to the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation.
Give a gift of life insurance by naming the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation as policy owner and irrevocable beneficiary, and reap attractive tax benefits.
Create an endowment fund to support the work and programming of Alpha Epsilon Pi in perpetuity.
Establish a philanthropic fund in your name to make a grant to the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation and enjoy tax favored treatment.