Brotherhood, networking, philanthropic activities, social experiences, and everlasting memories are some of the countless reasons to join a Greek organization like Alpha Epsilon Pi.
Please take a look below at some of the statistics of Fraternities and Sororities to help decide if Greek Life is the correct choice for you.
- Greeks make up 3% of the population in the US
- All but two US Presidents since 1825 have been fraternity men.
- Over 75% of US Congress members were in fraternities or sororities
- Over 85% of Fortune 500 executives are Greek
- 76% of the US Senate is Greek
- More than 7 million men and women in the US and Canada are Greek
- 71% of Greeks graduate while only 50% of Non-Greeks graduate from college
- Of the nation’s 50 largest corporations, 43 are headed by Greeks
- Since 1910, 85% of Supreme Court Justices have been Greek
- Three Canadian Prime Ministers have been Greek
- Over 85% of the student leaders on 730 college campuses are members of the Greek Community
- There are more than 7,000 chapters at over 800 campuses in the United States and Canada with over 500,000 undergraduate members
- The entire Greek-letter system has over 20,000 chapters
- Seven out of ten people listed in “Who’s Who in America” are Greek
- 63% of all Cabinet members since the year 1900 have been Greek
- The overall Greek GPA is higher than the overall collegiate GPA in the US
- Both women elected to the Supreme Court were in a sorority
- Each fraternity and sorority host at least one philanthropy a year